When there’s too much to do and not enough time to do it, this is what I do:
- Make a list
- I use simpleology.com (referral link, thanks!)
- Sort my list into highest / medium / lowest priority by marking each item A, B, C.
- I use sortmylist.com
- If there are too many A’s and they all feel important, I HIME (High Impact, Minimal Effort) the list:
- Give each one’s Importance a value from 1-10 (where 10 is Most Important)
- Give each one’s Ease a value from 1-10 (where 10 is Easiest)
- Multiply the two numbers
- Do the list from the highest to the lowest number value
This creates a simple plan of attack and eases my mind. I am then able to power through the list and get a lot done!